Sometimes our path becomes challenging. We may feel frustrated, hopeless, or stuck. It may seem as if we are lost, going in circles, or heading in the wrong direction. There may be distance or conflict with our companions. When the old ways of navigating no longer serve us, our strengths may not be as accessible, pain may surface, and fear or exhaustion may keep us from taking another step. I see myself as a guide in that process – listening, supporting, and walking beside you. I can help you navigate obstacles and learn new approaches, while accessing your resources. Ultimately, the path can lead to greater self-awareness, healing, and more connected relationships.
- Master of Arts, Marriage and Family Therapy
Pacific Lutheran University, 1995
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
Central Washington University, 1991
Professional Credentials And AFFiliations
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Washington State Department of Health #LF00000875
- Hypnotherapist Registration, Washington State Department of Health #HP61506065 (Pending)
- Clinical Member, AAMFT, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Approved Supervisor, AAMFT, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Approved Supervisor, Washington State Department of Health
Post Graduate Trainings (Selected)
- AAMFT Approved Supervisor Training, Part I and II. 2008-2010. 30 hours.
- Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy: AEDP Immersion: The Dyadic Repair of Attachment Trauma: Healing at the Edge of Transformational Experience. 2023. 34 hours.
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy. 2007. 60 hours.
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Basic Training. 2012. 40 hours.
- EMDR Refresher and Update Training: In Person and Virtual Applications. 2020. 40 Hours.
- Internal Family Systems Therapy (IFS), Level I and II. 2002-2004. 180 hours.
- Life Span Integration (LI), Level I and II. 2008-2009. 26 hours.
- Milton Erickson Foundation Intensive Training. Fundamentals and Intermediate Levels. 64 hours. 2022 – 2023.
- Psychobiological Approach to Couple Therapy (PACT) Level I. 2021. 54 Hours.