I work with adult individuals in areas such as:
- Anxiety (fear, worry, ruminating, nervousness, panic, phobias, and bodily tension)
- Depression (hopelessness, emptiness, self-worth, and despair)
- Anger, Irritability, Self-Criticism.
- Trauma (childhood abuse, recent or past trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, and dissociation)
- Guilt and Shame
- Family of Origin Issues
- Life Transitions, Grief and Loss (divorce, death, job loss, and mid-life transitions)
- Relational Issues (attachment, connection, communication, conflict, emotional and sexual intimacy)
- Spiritual Issues
I utilize a variety of psychotherapy and family systems models depending on the needs of the client. Information about several of those models are provided under services.