- Initial Intake and Assessment $240
- Individual Psychotherapy 53-55 minutes $170
- Couples Therapy 53-55 minutes $170
I am an in-network provider with the following healthcare plans:
- First Choice Health
- Kaiser Permanente, formerly Group Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Shield (Please note, I will be out-of-network with this plan in the near future)
- United Healthcare, Optum
If your healthcare plan is not listed above, I am likely out-of-network. You may still be able to use your healthcare plan if it has out-of-network benefits.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Does my plan have out-of-network mental health benefits? (If your healthcare plan is NOT listed above).
I accept cash, check, all major credit, debit, and HSA cards as forms of payment. To make an online payment, click here.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a late fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!