My practice specializes in adult individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, and clinical supervision.
Individual Psychotherapy and Couples Counseling
I work with individuals and couples in areas such as:
- Anxiety (fear, worry, panic, phobias, self-criticism, and bodily tension)
- Depression (hopelessness, emptiness, self-worth, guilt, and despair)
- Anger and Irritability
- Trauma (childhood abuse, recent or past trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, and dissociation)
- Family of Origin Issues
- Life Transitions, Grief and Loss (divorce, death, job loss, and mid-life transitions)
- Relational Issues (emotional and sexual intimacy, communication, and conflict)
- Spiritual Issues
Clinical Supervision and Consultation
I am an Approved Supervisor with AAMFT, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy, and the State of Washington Department of Health. I supervise clinicians on track for state licensure as well as being a consultant to licensed therapists. I am grateful to my mentors, and I pass what they gave me to the next generation.